I still don't know how many people truly read my blog and I'm okay with that. It at least allows me to vent in a forum of my own world and not be critcised or chastised for my own ramblings. That being said, dear readers, I have neglected my blog since April. For this I apologize.
To update you on my so called life;
I passed my 10-01 Level I with an 84%. Yay me. Onto Level II now. Hopefully this fall.
I started and am one week away from my Final for my EMR. Then onto ACP (Alberta College of Paramedics) Accredidation so I can work in Alberta. Maybe my EMT. I'm not too sure yet.
I have been to a lawyer and have started the process of my claim against the uninsured motorist fund. Although there is no real set time limit, I will remain patient and hopefully the outcome will be in my favor. I can't say a whole bumch more on the advice of my Lawyer but rest assured that things will work out for us.
I bought a 2009 Ford Focus about a month ago and the lease on the PT Cruiser is up (FINALLY!) We are rid of the obnoxious beast! And as much as I don't want to say I like my Focus I really really do. Hopefully my lawyer gets me enough to pay it off!
Umm.. as for the person who hit us - I have entirely disbanded him from my life - and anyone really associated with him. I don't care how he's doing or his ugly ass girlfriend - I am done. His negligence is beyond any repairable state right now and I honestly want him run out of this town. That being said, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him either. I thought I could but now I realize I just can't. And I think I'm okay with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment