An open letter to the one whom has done me wrong:
Dear _______
You have attempted and ALMOST succeeded to ruin my life. If I were a lesser human being you just may have succeeded. There are things you have ruined for me at times, but hopefully I will be able to recover lost confidence in these skills and move forward.
You took something from me I never thought was possible. You took my faith in FRIENDS away from me. A FRIEND does not do this to another FRIEND. Are you that stupid? Oh wait, yes you are.
My definition of a friend is this: Someone who is there for you UNCONDITIONALLY in MY time of need. YOU were the reason for my time of need and you selfishly turned your back. And it remains turned. You took my confidence in my life away from me - and I will continually fight to get it back. Yes, I am angry. You ARE NOT my friend anymore. You hurt me worse than anyone has ever, and this is saying ALOT. I have never once turned my back on you, but this time the last straw has been placed and my back is broken. What you accomplished was losing one of the truest, most loyal friends you would have ever had.
You walked away damn near scot free. You weren't injured, and because you are STUPID enough to have no insurance you THINK you don't have to pay. You WILL pay. I have two - TWO years to sue your ass. And when you least expect it you WILL be served. You won't get away with doing this to me. I couldn't care for myself let alone my CHILDREN for five weeks. I cry EVERYDAY because of what you did. And you? You get a new truck, your fines paid off and you move on with life. So you think.
I can't wait for 13 months from January. When I will PERSONALLY serve you with a lawsuit. You will NOT get away with breaking me emotionally and physically. I HOPE you get PTSD from the lawsuit cause it's coming. Just so you can FEEL what it's like. How emotionally sensitive and unstable you are. When you cry doing simple tasks. When you can't explain why you feel like running yourself into that telephone pole while you drive.
I am angry and I don't think I will ever stop being angry. Money is not going to fix this. I'm SORRY doesn't cut it. You deserve to pay for causing my family the stress and agony you have caused all of us. It's not easy to be a mother on a good day - try doing it fighting PTSD and having one hand. Thank GOD for my husband. HE is a saint. To me you're nothing better than shit on my shoe. I will not wish death on you - but vengence. Emotionally and physically I hope you pay. Lose everything. Just like you tried to do to my family.
Your ex friend.
*This feels REALLY good*
No comments:
Post a Comment